Wednesday, April 15, 2015

New fanpics from London and a few photoshoot outtakes

@RenataTsuki: Lol Eddie Redmayne via bespokeredmayne

@michael_rhodes1 (x): So I’m in front of #eddieredmayne :| 

Update Apr 17, 2015: Javsda1 (via): “People you run into in Soho.” on Apr.16, 2015
According to HopeMark72 Eddie attended the Child 44 premiere, but not on the redcarpet
yo_toots (x) (via): Yesterday !!! Spotted! #EddieRedmayne trying his best to look inconspicuous

Photoshoot outtakes - for the USA TODAY article  (x) via

Eddie Redmayne is photographed for LA Times on Nov. 9, 2014 in Burbank, California by Kirk McKoy (x) via

Photoshoots and portraits gallery on eddie-redmayne.us

Elizabeth Banks won the MTV Movie Award for Best Onscreen Transformation. I think it's because the voters of this award prefers blockbusters to biopics. Although this award not as important as those that Eddie won, I'm a bit dissapointed, because this means his fanbase from this group of people not strong enough for the win.

Happy 25th Birthday Emma Watson!


My related posts:
Emma Watson - Eddie's friend and co-star in My Week with Marilyn

Personal note: I'm sorry I post less recently, but I have a lot of work to do, so I can hardly find time for blogging. I have a big news too. My first grandson David was born on Friday night. Although the name selection isn't my merit, I like it.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the arrival of little David! I wish him good health, love and happiness. All the best xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comment can be published after moderation