Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Candis UK cover and interview on his family, carteer and time off

 

"The most important thing...is finding time for your partner. That's something you have
to think about if you're an actor, because yu have an inbuilt idea that you're never going
to get work anyway, so you feel lucky if you even get an agent, never mind an audition,
so when the work actually does come along, you can't say no to anything. I've been in a
frenzy of work lately - if I wasn't making one film I was promoting another - Hannah
and I even cut our honeymoon short to go to Los Angeles because I was nominated for
a Golden Globe. I promised her lots of sunshine while we were there, but unfortunately
the weather wasn't so great that weekend, Lately I've been making a concerted effort not to
work, but just to carve out time for my family, and it's been...well, it's been lovely, actually."


In the Candis magazine February 2017 issue Eddie Redmayne tells the story of 
his love with his wife Hannah and more...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation