Tuesday, February 6, 2018

BuzzFeed interview videos - Spilling the tea with Eddie Redmayne

1. Tea or coffee? Eddie Redmayne: Coffee. 

2. How do you take it? ER: I like it with a lot of milk. I’m either a latte man, or an Americano with a lot of milk and sugar. A lot of sugar. I can occasionally go to that mocha-cappa-racca-racca thing depending on the time of year. Is that too long an answer? 

3. Puppies or kittens? ER: Puppies! 

 4. What animal do you think you’re most like? ER: Well, when I was doing the first Fantastic Beasts, I did this whole Pottermore Patronus thing and I was a Basset hound dog. Twice. Which sort of broke all the algorithm rules of that thing, so I felt like that was the world – or J.K. Rowling’s world – telling me that I was, in fact, a Basset hound. I’ll take that.
...

What Hogwarts house are you in?



Have you ever freaked out about meeting a celebrity?
ER: “Yes. It was Allison Janney, who I think is one of the greatest actors in the world and hopefully will win an Oscar this year. She was in The West Wing – she plays CJ Cregg. It’s basically the only television show I’ve ever really watched, and I was obsessed with her. I got to meet her several years ago at the Golden Globes. We walked into this room, and she was there at this party, and my wife walked up to her and basically apologised on my behalf for how I was about to behave, for being too keen and gushing. She is as formidable in life as she is on screen”

Links:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation