Friday, May 4, 2018

May the 4th Be With You! - Happy Star Wars Day!

When I  saw the Star Wars related posts today, I remembered, when Eddie Redmayne was asked 
on the 2016 SAG Awards red carpet to recite one of some iconic movie lines. He chose this one.



Actors on the red carpet for the 22nd SAG Awards give USA TODAY 
their own take on famous movie lines - video here

Eddie said in the Dan Fogler podcast: "I definitely watched the early Star Wars
films, auditioned for several...or one....." ( my post)

Eddie said to Josh Horovitz: “Recently my ‘Star Wars’ audition was pretty catastrophically 
bad. There’s this wonderful casting director called Nina Gold, who I absolutely love... 
I went in and did this scene, and after seven times of trying to play… [Gold] was like, 
‘Got anything else, Eddie?’ I was like, ‘No, I want out.’ ‘I think we’re going to have to 
agree to part on this one.’ I said, ‘Ok, that’s a childhood dream crushed.’ ”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment can be published after moderation